Apply now and spend a semester at Freie Universität Berlin (FUB) in Germany within our Erasmus+ agreement and benefit from an Erasmus+ student mobility scholarship.
The Erasmus+ scholarship covers :
- flight ticket cost (up to a certain limit): can be directly booked by the host university in agreement with the student on the dates of travel or booked by the student and then the amount would be reimbursed to him/her upon arrival (up to a certain limit).
- monthly allowance of 800-850 euros that the student will receive upon arrival (70% of the amount at the beginning of their stay and 30% at the end). Students will use this amount to cover living expenses such as housing, food, transportation etc.
Application procedure :
- Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website.
Regarding available courses in English: unfortunately, there is no website that would list all courses offered in English as an overview. The best would be to check the online course catalogue, which you will find here: http://www.fu-berlin.de/vv/en/fb.
Most courses will be offered in German, but if you click on the button next to “search now” the field “advanced search” will appear. If you click on it, you find several options to limit your search results. Under “all languages”, you can choose English, for example, and under “All institutions”, you can select a department that you want to look at. Once you have made those two choices, the list of offered courses in this language in this department will appear.
- Collect the info regarding the courses and choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ (contact him/her through email or fix a meeting in order to discuss your mobility and courses compatibility etc.)
- Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form
- Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ (the signature can be done electronically through email exchange)
- Send it to USJ’s international relations team: email@example.com
- USJ’s international relations team will send your official NOMINATION to the host university
- The host university will then contact you in order to proceed with their own application
- Once you complete the host university's application, then will contact you at a later stage and send you all relevant info regarding your mobility as well as your official acceptance letter.
For further info about the deadline to apply and other inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org