The Chair of “Fondation Diane” for Education in Eco citizenship and Sustainable Development CEEDD at Saint Joseph University of Beirut is currently recruiting a Chair Coordinator who is meticulous, well organized and reliable to join the team. Candidates must work well in a team as well as independently. This position requires close attention to detail, a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills in both English and French. The successful candidate will be responsible for for the scientific and administrative coordination of all CEEDD activities under the supervision of the Chair Holder.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the chair's strategies and annual action plans, in collaboration with the chair holder.
- Handle the administrative and the financial management of the chair in collaboration with the chair holder.
- Organize and manage the chair events (webinars, conferences, competitions, etc.) in collaboration with the chair holder.
- Follow-up on the Chair’s projects and ensure the completion of all the planned activities.
- Design new projects in collaboration with the Chairholder and the Fundraising and communication specialist.
- Carry out field coordination campaigns to monitor the implementation of the various activities of the managed projects.
- Maintain records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Collaborate with the Fundraising and communication manager for the production of communication supports (flyers, brochures, presentations, posters, press releases, etc.) and the media coverage of managed projects.
- Elaborate the Chair’s annual report in collaboration with the Fundraising and communication specialist.
Core competencies, Minimum qualifications & Education:
- Masters degree, preferably in Ecology, Environmental Studies, or any relevant field, associated with considerable experience.
- Strong experience in managerial tasks.
- Teamwork/collaboration skills and the ability to work well in a diverse community.
- Excellent computer skills such as, but not limited to, MS Office Suite, Outlook software and database management tools.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills in English, French and Arabic.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14th of May 2021.