Apply now and spend a semester at University of Poitiers, in France within our Erasmus+ bilateral agreement and benefit from an Erasmus+ student mobility scholarship.
The Erasmus+ scholarship covers :
- Flight ticket cost (based on the EU distance calculator):
The flight ticket could be directly booked by the host university in agreement with the student on the dates of travel or booked by the student and then the amount would be reimbursed to him/her upon arrival.
- Monthly allowance of 850 euros:
Students will use this amount to cover living expenses such as housing, food, transportation etc.
Application procedure :
- Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website.
- Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form in agreement with your director/dean at USJ (check courses compatibiity etc.)
- Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ
- Send it to USJ’s international relations team: email@example.com
For further info and other enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org