USJ Dubai is looking to hire a Full Time Faculty Member in the Law School.
The Law School at Saint Joseph University Dubai Campus invites applications for a full time teaching position at Assistant/Associate fluent in the Arabic and English languages with an expertise in Commercial Law, Private Law or Public Law.
- PhD in Law from QS ranked University (top 600)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic. French is a plus
- Record of publications in leading international journals
- Teaching experience at the undergraduate level is a must (and preferably at graduate level)
- Experience of the UAE Higher Education sector is a plus - Agility in handling Microsoft tools is highly recommended
Additional Preferred requirements
- Experience in engaging with external stakeholders (including government departments, public and private sectors, higher education institutions, charitable sector and donors) is a plus
- Experience in accreditation processes at national and international levels
- Experience in students’ affairs and in dealing with students as key stakeholders
- Experience in administrative affairs in higher education institutions
Candidates must be prepared to offer high-quality teaching at the Bachelor and Graduate levels as well as through the continuous professional development activities. Preference will be given to those committed to service and academic programs development, and are research active.
Teaching and research activities will be in the Arabic and English languages.
Start date February 2022.
The University shall offer a competitive annual remuneration.
The University Profile
Saint Joseph University Dubai is a branch campus of the University Saint Joseph established in 2008 in Dubai. The school of law is directly affiliated to the prestigious law school in the Beirut mother Campus.
Applications should include the following: a CV, a Letter of motivation, a copy of PhD diploma, a selected publication for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Applications will be submitted by email only to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org