Available Erasmus+ student mobility scholarships to Panteion University in Greece for USJ's Political Sciences, History and Sociology students.
The Erasmus+ scholarship covers :
- flight ticket cost (up to a certain limit)
- monthly allowance of 800 or 850 euros
Application procedure :
- Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website
Check the following link with foreign courses from all the departments. However keep in mind that every year is being updated:
Below you may find further information regarding courses selection.
- Collect the info regarding the courses and choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ
- Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form
- Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ
- Send it to email@example.com or bring it to USJ’s international relations office located at Rectorat USJ, Damascus street, facing the French embassy.
- USJ’s international relations team will follow up on your request and keep you updated with further instructions
- April 30 2022 for those who wish to spend the 1st semester of 2022-2023 at Panteion
- September 30 for those who wish to spend the 2nd semester of 2022-2023 at Panteion
For further info about the deadline and other inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158