Available Erasmus+ student mobility scholarships to spend a semester uring academic year 2022-2023 at Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK) in Finland for IESAV students only.
The Erasmus+ scholarship covers :
- the flight ticket cost (travel grant of 530 euros)
- a monthly allowance of 900 euros to be used for housing, subsistance etc.
Application process :
- Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website: https://www.tuni.fi/fi
- Choose the courses you wish to attend at the host University with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ
- Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form (1st page only)
- Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org tor pass by USJ's international relations office located at Rectorat USJ, Damascus street, facing the French embassy
For further info about the deadline and other inquiries, please contact email@example.com or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158
- USJ’s international relations team will collect all outgoing mobility requests
- USJ's international relations team will proceed with a pre-selection based on academic and socio-economic merit
- USJ's international team will send the official NOMINATION of the selected students to the host university
- The host university will then contact the selected candidates in order to proceed with their application