The application process for the Magis Exchange (Magis 4) is launched!
As a Jesuit Institution of higher education, USJ invites its bachelor degree students to participate in a unique multilateral student exchange program that is particularly designed to promote Ignatian and Jesuit values.
Interested students should :
- Choose the destination by checking the following list of partner universities: https://uloyola.moveonfr.com/publisher/4/eng
- Choose the courses they would like to attend at the host university in agreement with their academic coordinator/director or dean at USJ
- Fill USJ's outgoing mobility form and get it signed by the dean
- Send it to email@example.com
- Fill the MAGIS Student application pdf form: to be filled out by the student, revised and sent through the online application by USJ before the deadline (22nd of April).
*Applications must be completed in English.
Magis4 dates & deadlines:
- Application opens: 21st February
- Application deadline: 22nd April
- Receiving institutions informed about assigned students: 23rd May
- University acceptance consent deadline: 6th June
- Student acceptance/rejection deadline: 22nd June
- Start Environmental Citizenship Course: end of August 2022
Video: Welcoming message for students by Fr Michael J. Garanzini SJ and the Coordinating Office. https://youtu.be/7MhJfYPoaws
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (USJ), call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158