The University of Geneva offers a scholarship to 3 students for a one semester mobility during the academic year 2023-2024.
Amount per month (and per student): CHF 1’000.
Number of months: 5 (Fall Semester) / 4 (Spring Semester)
- Grades: Show good academic results.
- Prepare and validate the study plan. Any changes to the study plan originally agreed must be documented in an updated study plan at a later stage.
- French level: Students must be able to follow courses in French.
- Participate upon request of UNIGE International Office’s to mobility events
- The place of residence during the exchange must be in Geneva.
- Only use the funding to cover the travel, living expenses and language preparation costs in connection with the mobility program.
- Inform the Academic Exchange Office of any other scholarship.
- Participate in our Welcome Day (takes place on Friday before the Semester starts)
- Repay part or all of the grant in case of early return.
Fall: mid-September to early February
Spring: mid February to late June
How to apply?
Check the eligibility conditions
March 30, 2023
For questions: email@example.com