U.S. Embassy Beirut is pleased to announce the 2024-2025 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program, a one academic semester study program in the United States sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.
Students will enroll in full-time, non-degree, undergraduate course work chosen from their host institution’s existing curriculum.
The programs will start in either August 2024 or January 2025.
The U.S. Government pays for the participants’ international travel, university tuition, room and board, health insurance, a small monthly stipend, and funding for books.
- Lebanese citizens or holders
- Undergraduates in the first, second, or third year
- 18-25 years old and have at least one academic year remaining to complete their undergraduate studies after the end of this exchange program in December 2024 or May 2025.
Application and deadline:
- Completed online application– click here
- Two letters of recommendation (in English) including one from the applicant’s current institution.
- Academic transcripts of the current and previous year
- Copy of passport
Deadline for applying: December 15, 2023
For information, please email BeirutPD@state.gov with the subject line: Global Ugrad Program.
Additional information online 2024-2025 GLOBAL UNDERGRADUATE EXCHANGE PROGRAM