You can now apply for Ecole de Management EM Strasbourg’s International “Business in Europe” Summer School to discover the four week program.
There will be two sessions in 2015:
- June 3 - 30, 2015
- June 17- July 15, 2015
The program includes:
- Challenging and thought provoking classes on how business is conducted in Europe.
- Case studies and team-building projects that help students develop their problem-solving, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Presentations from international guest speakers,
- Visits to a variety of companies such as: Mercedes,Steelcase, Smart, WeberHaus, Wine Industry, Siemens in conjunction with the classes taught.
- Cultural visits: Haut- Koenigsbourg castle, Sipp winery, guided tour of Strasbourg, etc. Students will discover the beautiful region of Alsace in the East of France.
Participation is limited to 25 students per session.
The deadline for applications is April 1st 2015.
Find attached the flyer and the Application form.