Undergraduate Summer Program at ICN Business School
The 2014-15 edition of the Undergraduate Summer Program that is held annually at ICN Business School will be held from June 8th to July 5th, 2015.
- Redesigned in 2013 to include 3 concentrations for students to choose from: European Management, European Marketing and European Management of Luxury
- 3 Mandatory modules: European Institutions, Management & Business in Europe and Educational Visits
- 2 weeks on ICN’s campus in Metz
- 1 week on ICN’s campus in Nancy
- 1 week of travelling with visits to the European Parliament, Court of Justice, Strasbourg, Luxembourg, Caen, Paris…
- Students earn between 8 and 10 ECTS credits
- French language courses (elective worth 2 ECTS credits)
- Cost for exchange students: 2500 Euros (including housing & meals etc.)
- Deadline for application: April 1st, 2015 (there are a few spots still available – deadline extended to April 15th)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attached, you will find the Student Handbook containing syllabi, and the Application Form.