Avis aux étudiants de l’ETIB et de la FDL
Quatre places disponibles pour une mobilité au second semestre à l’Université de Deusto en Espagne. Les candidats pourront bénéficier d’une bourse Erasmus Plus qui couvre le billet d’avion et une allocation mensuelle de 800 Euros/mois.
Consultez l’offre académique en cliquant ici : ACADEMIC OFFER
DERNIER DELAI pour envoyer votre dossier de mobilité au Service des relations internationales : 10 NOVEMBRE 2015
- Candidates could belong to any field of study related to the degrees offered by the University of Deusto.
- They MUST speak either Spanish or English (B1-B2). No official certificate will be required but they are expected to be able to follow courses and sit exams in either language. They can take courses in either or in both languages.
- It is important that you check our academic offer in advance to make sure that we offer enough courses for the students to take, and that these are adequate and meet the requirements for a later transfer of the credits earned with us.
- Please take into account that exchange students are required to register 30 ECTS credits. Out of these 30 credits 24 MUST belong to the degree the student comes nominated for. Take into account that some courses might not be available once the student is here, as classes might clash or courses might be already closed or cancelled. Thus when deciding which courses the student should register, pick some additional ones in case the preferred ones are not available.
Documents needed for each applicant:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of her/his transcript of records (including academic year 14-15)
- Certificate issued by the home university that the student is/will be registered during the mobility period (Spring semester 2015-2016)
- Learning Agreement (see attachment) provisionally approved by home university
We would be delighted if you could consider this opportunity and send us a list of candidates for our assessment by November 10.
The selected students would receive a monthly grant of 800€ and a travel budget that is assigned according to country of origin. Insurance will have to be arranged through our partner insurance company and paid by the student (1,32€/day). All these information and conditions will be included in a bilateral agreement that our institutions will have to sign once the mobility is confirmed.
N’hésitez pas à nous contacter pour tout renseignement…