You can now apply to EM Strasbourg’s International “European Business” four week Summer Program of 2016.
• June 1- 29 , 2016
• June 15 - July 13, 2016
The program includes:
- Challenging and thought provoking classes on how business is conducted in Europe.
- Case studies and team-building projects that help students develop their problem-solving, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Presentations from international guest speakers,
- Visits to a variety of companies such as: Mercedes,Steelcase, Smart, WeberHaus, Wine Industry, Siemens in conjunction with the classes taught.
- Cultural visits: Haut- Koenigsbourg castle, Sipp winery, guided tour of Strasbourg, etc. Students will discover the beautiful region of Alsace in the East of France.
Participation is limited to 25 students per session.
The deadline for applications is April 1st 2016.
Please note that due to a high demand, they can accept maximum 4 students per university.
You can find attached:
- An application form
- A tentative budget
For more info, contact: