LEAD, DON’T FOLLOW!
Make your experiences count during 7th EASM Summer School 2016 at the University of Bayreuth, Germany!
In the tradition of its international student seminars and very successful EASM Summer Schools during the last years, the EASM Board and the University of Bayreuth continue their cooperation for the 7th EASM Summer School in 2016 to offer a strong and differentiated service for sport management students (bachelor and master level).
To get more information,
· please have a look at the website
The EASM School is a great opportunity for bachelor and master students to enrich their sport management degree by gaining extracurricular credits (6 ECTS are calculated for the Summer School). Participants will have the chance to build up their own international network of contacts within the sport business and to make new friends from all over Europe.
Facts & Figures:
- Time: 13th – 17th May 2016.
- Location: Campus / Sport Institute of the University of Bayreuth, Germany.
- Content: Focus is on International Sport Marketing. Knowledge in this field is essential to all sport managers of non-profit and for-profit sport organizations.
- Learning objectives: Getting new insights and expertise in the field of International Sport Marketing. Furthermore, students will be able to apply professional marketing tools in their sport organizations.
- For further information please contact:
Applications are welcome until 15th March 2016! For more information please visit our website or contact Mrs Johanna in the EASM Summer School office.