Summer Program Metz, Nancy and Nuremberg, at the heart of Europe
The 2015-16 edition of the Undergraduate Summer Program at ICN Business School will be held from June 6th to July 3rd, 2016.
- 3 concentrations for students to choose from: European Management, European Marketing and European Management of Luxury
- 3 Mandatory modules: European Institutions, Management & Business in Europe and Educational Visits
- 2 weeks on ICN’s campus in Metz
- 1 week on ICN’s campus in Nancy
- 1 week of travelling to ICN’s campus in Nuremberg, Germany and to Strasbourg and Paris (courses, company visits, cultural visits)
- Company visits and visits to European institutions (European Commission, Court of Justice and European Parliament)
- Students earn between 10 and 12 ECTS credits
- French language courses (elective worth 2 ECTS credits)
- Cost for exchange students: 2700 Euros (including tuition, housing, meals, company visits, transportation during the Program etc.)
Deadline for application: April 1st, 2016
You will find the Summer Program brochure, Handbook, Application Form and Schedule attached to this e-mail.