Spring has arrived in Lille, France, and it is time to send you a quick update concerning the ESP for this 15th anniversary year.
We have almost finished processing applications for ESP1, and are excited by what we have seen so far.
· We will welcome more than 120 students from at least 7 countries and 28 institutions.
For ESP2, applications remain open until May 1, and places are still available in our 3 programs: Arts, Social Sciences and Business; Law; Science and Engineering. As it is first come, first served, we encourage students to submit their applications soon!
And so far at least, all of our exciting elective courses for ESP2 remain open and available, including
· In Flanders Fields: the Great War and French Cinema
· The French Health and Social Care Systems: Ideals and Reality
· Sustainability: Ethical and Theological Reflection
· Sustainability Accounting and Reporting
...as well as our Graduate Law Program and our Science and Engineering program, both fully taught in English!
Please make sure that you check out the updated website, before (and after!) filling out the application forms, which you will find on this link.