USJ students interested in spending the 1st semester of the upcoming academic year 2016/17 at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki - Greececan benefit from an Erasmus + scholarship which covers:
- a round trip ticket
- a monthly allowance of around 800 euros
How to apply?
1. Check field of study/courses availability and teaching language at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki university
2. Get the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ
4. Have it signed and send it to the international relations office BEFORE May 31st
1. The international relations office of USJ will send your nomination.
2. Once nominated, you will receive the guidelines for the necessary documentation as well as the link to the online application.
3. All selected students will be sent the necessary informative material regarding their stay at AUTh and Thessaloniki.
- If accepted, the mobility will have to be concluded by the end of February.