USJ MASTERS and PhD students interested in spending their upcoming 2nd semester of this academic year 2016/17 at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki - Greece can benefit from an Erasmus + scholarship which covers:
Ø a round trip ticket
Ø a monthly allowance of around 800 euros
How to apply?
1. Check field of study, courses availability and teaching language at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki - Greece: https://eurep.auth.gr/en/students/international/studies
2. Choose your courses and get the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ
3. Fill the USJ outgoing mobility application form available on http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
4. Have it signed and send it to USJ’s international relations office BEFORE October 20th
Nomination and application procedure:
1. The international relations team of USJ will send your nomination to Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
2. Once nominated, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki will send you the guidelines for the necessary documentation as well as the link to the online application
3. You will have to follow the guidelines and fill the online application by October 31st max!
Ø If accepted, you will be sent the necessary informative material regarding your stay at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and Thessaloniki, Greece
Ø If accepted, the mobility will have to be concluded by the end of June 2017 and should be a 6 months mobility.
Ø USJ students should ALWAYS use their USJ email accounts (………………@net.usj.edu.lb) when filling any sort of application!
Ø The Erasmus+ International contact person for Incoming Student mobility at Thessaloniki is Ms Konstantina Tolia: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit the following link: https://eurep.auth.gr/en/students/international/studies or contact email@example.com
Tel: 01/421 000 ext. 1275 – 1158
Service des Relations Internationales
Campus de l’Innovation et du Sport (CIS), Rue de Damas,
B.P. 17-5208 Mar Mikhaël, Beyrouth 1104 2020 - Liban
Tél: +961 1 421 000 ext : 1275 - 1158
Fax:+961 1 421 006