USJ will have the possibility to nominate a maximum of 4 undergraduate students and send one or two of them to spend the second semester at Universidad de DEUSTO, Spain.
Interested students can benefit from the Erasmus + scholarship which covers:
Ø a round trip ticket
Ø a monthly allowance of 800 euros
How to apply?
1. Check Academic offers (http://academicoffer.deusto.es/) and English courses availability at DEUSTO (http://www.deusto.es/cs/Satellite/estudiantes/en/international-4/incoming-students-0/exchange/academic-offer?cambioidioma=si)
2. Choose your courses and get the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ
3. Fill the USJ outgoing mobility application form available on http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
4. Have it signed and send it to USJ’s international relations office BEFORE OCTOBER 21st along with :
ü Your Curriculum Vitae
ü A copy of your transcript of records (including academic year 15-16). You can for it at your Faculty.
ü A certificate issued by the USJ that the you are/will be registered during the mobility period (Spring semester 2016-2017). You can ask for it at your Faculty.
ü Your Learning Agreement (see attachment) provisionally approved and signed by your Director/Dean at USJ.
5. The international relations team will then send your nomination and documents to DEUSTO and guide you with further procedures.
VERY important notes:
· Accepted students should start their mobility anytime between January 23rd and February 8th 2017 and finish it by June 30th the latest.
· Students must speak either Spanish or English (B2). No official certificate will be required, but they are expected to be able to follow courses and sit exams in either language. They can also take courses in either or in both languages.
· Take into account that all exchange students are required to register 30 ECTS credits. Out of these 30 credits 24 MUST belong to the degree the student comes nominated for. Spanish and Basque courses will count towards these 30 ECTS credits and will belong to the degree the student joins in Deusto.
· Take into account that some courses might not be available once the student is at DEUSTO, as classes might clash or courses might be already closed or cancelled. Thus when deciding which courses you want to register in, we kindly recommend that you pick some additional alternative ones in case the preferred ones are not available.
Do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com) for any further information.