We are happy to announce that it is now time to apply for EM Strasbourg’s International “European Business” Summer Program of two sessions:
• June 1- 30 , 2017
• June 14 - July 12, 2017
The program includes:
- Challenging and thought provoking classes on how business is conducted in Europe.
- Case studies and team-building projects that help students develop their problem-solving, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Presentations from international guest speakers,
- Visits to a variety of companies such as: Mercedes, Steelcase, Smart, WeberHaus, Wine Industry, Siemens in conjunction with the classes taught.
- Cultural visits: Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, Sipp winery, guided tour of Strasbourg, etc. Students will discover the beautiful region of Alsace in the East of France.
Participation is limited to 25 students per session.
The deadline for applications is April 1st 2017.
Please nominate your students for our Summer School 2017 by clicking on our online application form:
There is no need to send the applications by post.
Please find attached:
- A letter from Dr. Price-Kreitz, director of the U.S. Exchange Programs explaining the exchange ratio
- A template of useful information
- A tentative budget
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Daniela Gerzso or Jördis Seiler by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly by phone + 33 (0)368856776.