APPLY NOW and spend a semester (5 months) at USC - University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain !
USJ will have the possibility to send ONE bachelor student to spend a semester at USC - University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain during the academic year 2017/18.
Interested students can benefit from an Erasmus + scholarship which covers:
- a round trip ticket
- a monthly allowance of 800 euros
How to apply?
1. Check the courses offered at USC by going to http://www.usc.es/en/perfis/internacional/index.html
2. Choose your courses and get the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ. PS: courses at the USC are in Spanish, only the tutoring hours may be held in English.
3. Fill the USJ outgoing mobility application form available on http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf and have it signed.
4. Fill the Student application form attached to this email.
5. Prepare the required documentation: academic records, motivation letter, recommendation letter, and language certificate.
6. Send all your documents to USJ’s international relations office.
7. The international relations team will then send your nomination to USC who will then send you details to their online application form and guide you with their procedure.
DEADLINE: Friday January 20 Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.