The 2016-17 edition of the Undergraduate Summer Program that is held annually at ICN Business School will be from June 6th to July 2nd, 2017.
- 3 concentrations for students to choose from: European Management, European Marketing and European Management of Luxury
- 3 Mandatory modules: European Institutions, Management & Business in Europe and German Economy
- 2 weeks on ICN’s campus in Metz
- 1 week on ICN’s campus in Nürnberg, Germany
- 1 week on ICN’s campus in Nancy and of cultural visits in Paris
- Company visits and visits to European institutions (European Commission and Court of Justice)
- Students earn up to 10 ECTS credits
- Cost for exchange students: 2700 Euros (including tuition, shared accommodation, meals from Monday to Friday, company visits, cultural visits, transportation during the Program)
Deadline for application: March 15th, 2017
You will find the Summer Program handbook as well as the Application Form attached.