USJ teachers interested in a Teaching staff mobility at Freie Universität Berlin (FUB), Germany, for the academic year 2017/18 can benefit from an Erasmus + scholarship which covers:
- a round trip ticket
- a per diem covering their stay
1. Check available fields of study at FUB by going to http://www.fu-berlin.de/en/einrichtungen
2. Prepare all the required documents for the nomination:
- an acceptance letter issued by a professor/an administrative unit of FUB.
You can contact Mrs Stefanie Boehler email@example.com from FUB in order for her to guide you towards the appropriate contact person for your field of study and get a pre-acceptance/support letter.
- the completed mobility agreement that you can find attached (signed by both the applicant and USJ).
- a curriculum vitae (CV in English).
3. Send all the documents to the international relations office of USJ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only scanned PDF documents are accepted. The documents should be in either German or English or accompanied by an English translation.
4. Once nominated by USJ, you will be sent guidelines for any further procedure to follow.
You can also find more details in the attached Fact Sheet Erasmus + 2016 for staff.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.