We are pleased to inform you that the exchange nomination and application system for the Fall semester of the academic year 2017/18 at Sciences Po Paris is available from March 8th 2017 to May 3rd 2017.
1. Fill and sign USJ’s outgoing mobility form
2. Send it to the international relations office of USJ
3. They will proceed with your nomination
4. Successfully nominated students will receive an email advising them to complete and submit their application online and upload supporting documents (there is no need to send hard copies by post);
The deadline for nominations and for completed student applications is May 3rd 2017
5. Letters of acceptance will be sent directly to USJ from May 15th 2017
* Please note that students will be required to register for courses online in early July. Instructions on course registration will be sent to students nearer the time to their Sciences Po email addresses.
You will find on the International Affairs Division website the following documents which we hope will be of use to you:
As the language requirements changed, we invite you to read them again.