We are pleased to inform you that USJ has received Erasmus+ funding and can send 2 teachers on a one week teaching staff mobility to Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), in Spain, during the upcoming spring semester 2018 or next academic year 2018/2019.
The Erasmus+ scholarship will cover:
How to apply?
- Your CV in English.
- A small text in English explaining your interest in UAM along with details regarding the course/seminar you will want to give there.
- The dates that suit you best to go on mobility (from… to.…).
Procedure and selection process:
- Your mobility has to be approved by your USJ director/faculty.
- Staff mobility must include 8 hours of teaching/7 days (including 2 travel days).
- The mobility can take place during spring semester 2018 or fall semester 2019 or spring semester 2019.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further info.