We are pleased to inform you that USJ has received Erasmus+ funding and can send 5 students (Undergraduate/Master and PhD) to spend a semester of 5 months at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), in Spain, during the upcoming spring semester 2018 and next academic year 2018/2019.
The Erasmus+ scholarship will cover:
- A monthly allowance of 800€/month
- Travel costs up to 530€
How to apply?
- Check academic offers at UAM and choose your courses there depending on the number of credits that you need to validate at USJ.
English academic offer can be downloaded on this link.
All academic offer by Faculties is available on this link
- Get your dean’s approval at USJ.
- Fill and sign USJ’s outgoing mobility form
- Deadline for applying for spring 2018 is October 31st 2017
- Deadline for applying for Fall semester of next academic year is June 15th 2018
- Hand it over to USJ’s international relations office at the Rectorat, Damascus road.
Procedure and selection process:
- USJ’s international relations office will send your nomination by email to UAM along with your USJ email address.
- UAM will get in touch with you on your USJ email address and send you their procedure to follow (documents to fill and send/online application etc.)
- You will have to follow UAM’s application procedure and send them all required documents within deadlines.
- Once your file is approved by UAM, they will send you your official acceptance letter along with all other practical information.
During your semester abroad, you stay registered at USJ where you pay your tuition fees normally based on the number of credits you would be taking. However, you won’t have to pay any tuition fees at UAM.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further info.