USJ will have the possibility to send 2 bachelor students to spend a semester at USC - University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain during the academic year 2018/19.
Interested students can benefit from an Erasmus + scholarship that covers:
- a round trip ticket
- a monthly allowance of 800 euros
How to apply?
1. Check USC’s application guidelines on the following link:
2. Choose your courses and get the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
PS: courses at the USC are in Spanish, only the tutoring hours may be held in English.
3. Fill the USJ outgoing mobility application form available on http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf and have it signed and sent to USJ’s international relations office.
4. The international relations team will then send your nomination to USC who will then send you details to their online application form and guide you with their procedure.
5. Prepare the required documentation for USC’s application:
- Passport copy
- Curriculum Vitae (European CV – Europass-)
- Language certificate(s)
- Motivation Letter (maximum 2 pages)
- Bachelor Transcript of Records
- Learning Agreement
- Proof of registration in the home university
6. Send all your documents to USC.
Deadline for applying: March 30th 2018
Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or call 01/421 000 ext. 1275 – 1158 for any further information.