USJ will have the possibility to send 1 teaching staff to USC - University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain during the academic year 2018/19.
Interested candidates can benefit from an Erasmus + scholarship that covers:
- a round trip ticket
- a per diem (120 € per day)
How to apply?
1. Check USC’s application guidelines on the following link:
2. Send an email to email@example.com with your CV in English and a brief summary of what you would like to teach at USC (course description/language of instruction etc.)
3. The international relations team will then send your nomination to USC who will then send you details to their online application form and guide you with their procedure.
4. Prepare the required documentation for USC’s application:
- Passport copy
- Curriculum Vitae (European CV – Europass)
- Mobility agreement
- Host acceptance letter (to be asked from USC)
- Proof of staff employment
5. Send all your documents to USC.
Deadline for applying: March 30th 2018
Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01/421 000 ext. 1275 – 1158 for any further information.