USJ will have the possibility to send 3 bachelor/master students to spend a semester at Torino University in Italy during the academic year 2018/19.
Interested students can benefit from an Erasmus + scholarship that covers:
- A monthly allowance of 850 € per month
- 320 € as a contribution for travel
How to apply?
1. Check Torino’s academic programs and language of instruction on Torino’s website: https://en.unito.it/studying-unito/courses/academic-programs
Here the list of the Master programs and the relative courses in English:
- Cooperation, development and innovation in the global economy
- Economics of the environment, Culture and territories
- Statistics and economics methods for the decisions
Courses in English:
The Department of business economics also offers this Bachelor course in Business and management completely in English: http://www.business-management.unito.it/do/home.pl
2. Choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
3. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
4. Have it signed and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
5. The international relations team will then send your nomination to Torino who will then send you details to their online application form and guide you with their procedure.
Deadline for applying: March 15 2018
Staff mobility scholarships are also available!
Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01/421 000 ext. 1275 – 1158 for any further information.