Sogang International Summer Program (SISP) 2018 for undergraduate/graduate students is a combination of intensive academic courses on contemporary Korean society, Korean language courses, field trips, and various extracurricular activities over a four week period beginning June 25th. Using the vibrant city of Seoul as context for studies on Korea and the Korean language will provide a truly dynamic learning environment for students and their colleagues from around the world.
- Period: June 25th ~ July 20th, 2018 (four weeks)
‧ Intensive academic courses on contemporary Korean society
‧ Korean language courses
‧ Field trips (every Friday)
‧ Extracurricular activities with Sogang University students
* Students are required to take 6 credits (3 credits per course).
- Application Period: April 2nd ~ May 23rd, 2018
- Housing: On-campus housing available (application required)
Tuition and Fees
‧ Mandatory (Application Fee and Tuition): KRW 2,800,000 (approx. 2600 USD)
* Application Fee of KRW 100,000 is non-refundable.
‧ Dormitory Fee (optional): KRW 700,000 (approx. 650 USD)
USJ students can benefit from a 10% reduction (KRW 270,000) on tuition fee.
Location: Sogang University Campus in Seoul
- Website: summer.sogang.ac.kr
- Contact: email@example.com
Attached below, please find the flyer for SISP.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info, please contact email@example.com or call 01-421 000 ext. 1158 - 1275