As part of the institutional application for Key Action 1 of the Erasmus + Programme in 2017, the University of Minho has obtained funding for student mobility within the International Credit Mobility (ICM) from/to 27 partner countries outside Europe.
We are very happy to inform you that one student mobility is available from Lebanon the University of Minho for the third call for submission of applications.
The call will be open until the 22nd of June 2018. All relevant information is available on https://alunos.uminho.pt/EN/students/mobilityprograms/Pages/ICM.aspx
We kindly ask you to read carefully all the information.
How to apply?
1. Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website.
2. Choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
3. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
4. Have it signed and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road BEFORE June 10th.
5. The international relations team will then send your nomination to the host university who will then send you details to their application form and guide you with their procedure.
6. You will also need to submit your ONLINE application BEFORE the 22nd of June, using the application form provided on the following link https://alunos.uminho.pt/EN/students/mobilityprograms/Pages/ICM.aspx
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-421 000 ext. 1158 - 1275