We are very happy to inform you that the third call for submission of applications under the JAMIES project is open. The call will be open from 2nd of August until the 15th of September, 2018.
All relevant information is available on the following site https://jamies.uminho.pt.
For Lebanon, within this 3rd call, there are 2 available vacancies for students and 4 available vacancies for staff.
Candidates can apply to the following members of the JAMIES consortium of portuguese universities:
All applications must be submitted online until the 15th of September.
The final selection of candidates will be made by the JAMIES Consortium, where a jury, composed by 1 member of each Portuguese Universities will meet and decide the final award of the scholarships/grants, taking into account criteria such as: academic merit, relevance of the work plan, balanced distribution of scholarships between Partner universities, gender balance, among others. The results will be communicated via email.
The Erasmus+ scholarship covers a monthly allowance of 800 Euros, insurance and a participaton to travel cost.
How to apply?
1. Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website.
2. Choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
3. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
4. Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
5. You will need to submit your ONLINE application BEFORE September 15, 2018 using the application form provided on the site https://jamies.uminho.pt.