Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow, Poland, is offering scholarships for the following mobilities:
- 3 teachers from USJ (one week mobility of 5 days between mid of February till June 2019 with scholarship covering travel cost and 140 euros per diem).
- 2 students from USJ during the SECOND semester 2018/19 (5 months mobility with scholarship covering travel cost and around 800 euros monthly allowance).
How to apply?
1. Check the university's academic programs and the list of courses and studies in English: https://www.ignatianum.edu.pl/iro/education-offer
2. Check their academic calendar: https://www.ignatianum.edu.pl/iro/academic-calendar
3. Choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
4. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
5. Have it signed and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
6. The international relations team will then send your nomination to Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow who will get in touch with you.
7. Check and follow their application procedure: https://www.ignatianum.edu.pl/iro/information-for-incoming-students
The name of the contact person for student mobility: Dagmara Wieczorkiewicz email@example.com
1. Interested staff members should send their CV in English along with a short explanation of the course they will want to teach at Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The international relations office of USJ will send their nomination to Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow.
3. Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow will get in touch with you for further details on how to proceed.
For further info, please contact SRI USJ on email@example.com or call +961 1 421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158