We are glad to inform you that the new call for incoming students and staff from partner institutions in Lebanon to Sapienza University of Rome within the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility program (KA107) has been launched.
You will find attached all information about application procedures, nominations, selections and academic offer of Sapienza University of Rome.
The deadline for sending the nominations for the 2nd Semester of the academic year 2018/19 (February 2019 - July 2019) is October 30th 2018.
Application procedure for STUDENTS:
1. Check Sapienza's English taught study offers :
the following tracks taught in English (all at Master level)
More info on http://corsidilaurea.uniroma1.it
2. Choose your courses at Sapienza and set the learning agreement in coordination with your Dean at USJ.
3. Fill, sign and send USJ’s Outgoing Mobility Form to the International relations office (Rectorat, Damascus road) before October 20th
4. The International relations team of USJ will officially send your nomination to Sapienza.
5. Once nominated, proceed with Sapienza's application.
Application procedure for STAFF:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in English and a brief summary of what you would like to teach/do at the host university (course description/language of instruction/visits/meetings etc.)
2. The international relations team will then send your nomination to the host university who will then send you details on how to proceed with your application.
Attached are some useful links to all documents necessary to implement the mobilities (Inter-Institutional Agreement, Learning-Teaching-Training Agreement etc.).
For further info, please contact email@example.com or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158