Availabe Erasmus+ scholarships for the academic year 2019/20 at Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK) in Tampere, Finland:
Students from USJ to TAMK: 4 students (5 months each) during the 1st or 2nd semester of 2019/20. The autumn semester 2019 is from August to December and next spring semester is from January to May 2020).
Staff from USJ to TAMK: 1 incoming teacher from. The most suitable time would probably be in the spring, when the school of arts is organizing their international week.
Concerned faculty at USJ: IESAV
Field of studies: Audio-Visual
Application procedure for STUDENTS:
1. Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website: http://www.tamk.fi/web/tamken/student-exchange
2. Choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
3. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
4. Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
5. USJ’s international relations team will send your NOMINATION to the host university.
6. Wait for host university’s instructions on how to proceed with your application.
PS: The deadline for nominating students for autumn semester is April 2018 and mid-October. or the spring semester.
Application procedure for STAFF:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in English and a brief summary of what you would like to teach/do at the host university (course or seminar description/language of instruction/visits/meetings etc.)
2. The international relations team will then send your nomination to the host university who will then send you details on how to proceed with your application.
For further info, please contact email@example.com or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158