Availabe Erasmus+ scholarships for the academic year 2019/20 at MASARYK University, in Brno, Czech Republic:
Students from USJ to MASARYK: 2 students during the 1st or 2nd semester of 2019/20.
Staff from USJ to TORINO: 1 administrative staff and 1 academic staff.
Concernced faculty at USJ: FSE
Field of study: Economics
Application procedure for STUDENTS:
1. Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website: czs.muni.cz
2. Choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
3. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
4. Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
5. USJ’s international relations team will send your NOMINATION to the host university.
6. Wait for host university’s instructions on how to proceed with your application.
PS: USJ's internal deadline for nominating students for the first semester is May 15 2018 (the sooner, the better).
Application procedure for STAFF:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with your CV in English and a brief summary of what you would like to teach/do at the host university (course or seminar description/language of instruction/visits/meetings etc.)
2. The international relations team will then send your nomination to the host university who will then send you details on how to proceed with your application.
For further info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158