After the very successful 2018 edition, with 56 students from all over the World, Universida Autonoma de Madrid (UAM)’s Faculty of Economics and Business Studies will once again be offering its Summer School of Economics and Business, from June 24 to July 19, 2019.
Application period is already open!
Please find a Detailed information file and a Tri-fold brochure attached. Detailed information can also be found on the following website: uamsseb.wordpress.com
Please, note that tuition fees are subject to discount for students from partner universities (USJ included), and that there is also an early-bird period (until February) with an additional discount.
The SSEB is a Summer Term, where UAM offers four of their regular (and most popular among international students) high-quality courses, taught in English, in an intensive 4-week format (one or two courses to be chosen from the following, 6 or 12 ECTS credits, advanced Bachelor or Master level):
The SSEB brings together students from all over the world in a truly international environment. The academic excellence of the summer term is complimented by social and cultural events, as well as field trips, which are not offered during the regular Fall and Spring semesters.
Application procedure for STUDENTS:
1. Choose the course/s you want to attend and get the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
2. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
3. Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
4. USJ’s international relations team will send your NOMINATION to the host university.
5. Once nominated by USJ, you can proceed with UAM's application : https://uamsseb.wordpress.com/application/
Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158