Summer Program 2019
Metz, Nancy, Nuremberg and Paris: at the heart of Europe
We would like to draw your attention to the Undergraduate Summer Program that is held annually at ICN Business School in Nancy, France. The 2019 edition will be held from June 3th to June 30th, 2019.
Cost for exchange students: 3 000 Euros (including tuition, shared accommodation, meals from Monday to Friday, company visits, cultural visits, transportation during the program)
Application procedure for STUDENTS:
1. Choose the course/s you want to attend and get the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
2. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
3. Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
4. USJ’s international relations team will send your NOMINATION to the host university.
5. Once nominated by USJ, you can proceed with ICN's application :
Deadline for application: March 15th, 2019
You will find attached:
You can also watch the Summer Program promotional video