The Université de Lausanne (UNIL)'s School of Biology in Switzerland launches a call for applications to the 2019 Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) Programme in the biological sciences.
This English-taught 8-week programme (July 8th to August 29th, 2019) aims at introducing Bachelor-level students to the world of biological and biomedical research: Individual students will be each integrated in a different experimental research laboratory of the School of Biology. This 10th edition of the SUR Programme will host around 15 participants from all over the world, including a couple of local students.
A full scholarship toward tuition costs, living expenses and justified travel costs will be awarded to all selected participants.
Application deadline: January 20th, 2019, midnight CET.
Application procedure for STUDENTS:
1. Choose the course/s (if any) you want to attend and get the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
2. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
3. Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
4. USJ’s international relations team will send your NOMINATION to the host university.
5. Once nominated by USJ, you can proceed with Lausanne's application
Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158
More information about the programme: http://www.unil.ch/eb-sur/home.html