Apply now and benefit from an Erasmus+ scholarship to spend a semester at the Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow, the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland.
The Erasmus+ scholarship for students covers:
- travel cost (up to a certain limit)
- a monthly allowance of 800€
Eligible fields of study:
- cultural studies,
- public communication,
- political studies,
- social work,
- administration and public policy.
Check the list of courses taught in English on the following link: https://ignatianum.edu.pl/IRO-education-offer
- Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website.
- Choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
- Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
- Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
- USJ’s international relations team will send your NOMINATION to the host university.
- Proceed with the host university’s instructions once you receive them.
For more info
contact the international relations office firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158