Erasmus+ mobility scholarships for USJ students and staff members are available for Babeș-Bolyai University (Cluj University) in Romania
These scholarships allow USj staff members to benefit from a one-week mobility scholarship for teaching or research and its students to benefit from a mobility of one or two semesters.
The scholarship covers :
Available scholarships for 2019-20:
Application procedure for STUDENTS:
1. Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website.
2. Choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
3. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
4. Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
5. USJ’s international relations team will send your NOMINATION to the host university.
6. Wait for host university’s instructions on how to proceed with your application.
Application procedure for STAFF:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in English or in French depending on the destination and a brief summary of what you would like to teach/do at the host university (course description/language of instruction/visits/meetings etc.)
2. The international relations team will then send your nomination to the host university who will then send you details on how to proceed with your application.
For further info, please contact email@example.com or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158