The Institut de management & communication interculturels (ISIT) in France is organizing its summer school courses from mid-June to the end of July 2019.
ISIT is offerring the following courses:
- a 3-week summer school course from June 24 to July 12 aimed at international students who wish to enhance their level of French and gain some initial knowledge about intercultural management ;
- a 2-week summer school course from June 24 to July 5 dedicated to teaching French as a Foreign Language (FLE);
- a 4-week course from June 24 to July 19 in “Intercultural Digital Strategy” within the framework of the France Excellence Program (EEFE) run by the French Embassy in Beijing. This tailored program is targeted at international undergraduate and Master’s level students wishing to pursue doctoral studies in France.
For further information, please click on the following link : https://www.isit-paris.fr/formation-management-international/universite-d-ete-2/ and contact either Mrs.Catherine SARACCO (email@example.com) or Mrs. Berardino (firstname.lastname@example.org), who is in charge of the FLE Summer School Program.
Application procedure for USJ STUDENTS:
1. Choose the course/s you want to attend and get the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
2. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
3. Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
4. USJ’s international relations team will send your NOMINATION to the host university.
5. Once nominated by USJ, students will be contacted by Audencia in order to proceed with their application.
For more info, contact email@example.com or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158