APPLY NOW and spend next year's second semester at the Institut de relations internationales et stratégiques (IRIS) in Paris, France
2 USJ MASTER students can spend next year's second semester at IRIS Paris within the framework of our bilateral agreement (check flyer attached below).
Target fields of studies at USJ:
- Political Sciences students (ISP Master students)
- Histoire relations internationales students (FLSH/Hist-RI Master students)
How to apply?
- Check the study offer at IRIS and choose your courses by going to: http://www.iris-france.org/
- Download and complete USJ's outgoing mobility form
- Set the learning agreement in coordination with your Dean or Director at USJ
- Fill, sign and send the completed Outgoing Mobility Form to the International relations office of USJ within deadline.
- The International relations team will send the official nomination to the host university.
- The host university will contact you in order to proceed witht heir application...
- Selected students will stay registered at USJ where they will pay their tuition fees.
- Selected students won't have to pay any tuition fees at IRIS.
- USJ will book and pay for the flight ticket.
- Selected students will only have to pay for their stay (mainly: accommodation, food, transportation etc.)
For any further info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01/421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158