We are very happy to inform you that the University of Minho in Portugal has obtained funding for student and staff mobilities from Lebanon and that the third call for submission of applications is open.
Available scholarships for Lebanon:
We kindly ask you to read carefully all the information available at https://alunos.uminho.pt/EN/students/mobilityprograms/Pages/ICM.aspx and the application Guide on the following link: https://alunos.uminho.pt/EN/students/mobilityprograms/ICM_Documents%20IN/1.UMOVEME_Guide_EN_3rdCall%20(Students+Staff).pdf
How to apply?
- Check the study offer UMinho.
- Download and complete USJ's outgoing mobility form
- Set the learning agreement in coordination with your Dean or Director at USJ
- Fill, sign and send the completed Outgoing Mobility Form to the International relations office of USJ within deadline.
- The International relations team will send the official nomination to the host university.
- Proceed with the host university's online application...
All applications must be submitted online until the 31st May 2019, using the application form provided on the link https://bit.ly/2UHszHV
After the call is closed, the following selection procedure will be implemented:
- UMinho receives the application and checks the documents in order to send the applications to the home institution.
- Validation by the home institution, concerning fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
- Assessment by the home institution and by the host university, concerning the relevant areas of learning/teaching/training. Candidates are nominated by the Home Institution as a result of the internal selection and accepted by the Host partner after internal validation channels are followed.
- Final selection of candidates by UMinho.
- Notification of the decision.
- Grant Agreement.
- Settling of the final mobility dates.
Contact the international relations office of USJ for any further info on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 961 1 421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158