Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences in Greece is offering 2 student scholarships for USJ students to be carried out during the 2019-2020 academic year.
Application procedure :
1. Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website:
2. Choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
3. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: https://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire_de_mobilite_SORTANTE.pdf
4. Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
5. USJ’s international relations team will send your NOMINATION to the host university.
6. Proceed with the host university’s application procedure once they contact you.
For more info, please contact email@example.com or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158