Following the results of the Erasmus+ KA107 project submitted by Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, ROMANIA, Saint Joseph University of Beirut received 2 student scholarships for studies (for the second semester) and 1 staff scholarship for teaching from Beirut to Iasi to be carried out during the 2019-2020 academic year (before July 2020)
Fields of study included:
Application procedure for STUDENTS:
1. Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website.
2. Choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
3. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website.
4. Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
5. USJ’s international relations team will send your NOMINATION to the host university.
6. Wait for the host university's instructions in order to proceed with your Student Application Form (attached).
PS: Practical information about how the Erasmus+ programme works, as well as the forms Learning Agreement for studies / Learning Agreement for traineeships, and Mobility Agreement for teaching / Mobility Agreement for training have been published on our website: http://www.uaic.ro/en/international/erasmus-programme-with-partner-countries/.
Application procedure for staff:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with your CV in English and a brief summary (in ENGLISH as well) of what you would like to teach/do at the host university (course description/language of instruction/visits/meetings etc.)
2. The international relations team will then send your nomination to the host university who will then send you details on how to proceed with your application.
Deadline for sending all required documents to USJ's international office: November 10, 2019
Sending incomplete files of applicants or not meeting the deadline annuls the applications.
For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158