Please find below and attached, information about ICN’s new Summer Program. The 2020 edition will be held from June 15th to June 30th, 2020.
Students should arrive in Nancy on June 14th to be able to start the program activities on June 15th.
Summer Program 2020
Study Luxury, wine & fine food in France with ICN Business School Artem!
We would like to draw your attention to the brand new concept of Undergraduate Summer Program that will be held for the first time in 2020 by ICN Business School.
17 days in June to study tourism and luxury in France:
- A special tour sponsored by luxury brands such as Baccarat, Chanel and Galeries Lafayette
- Cooking with French chefs
- Learning the French art de vivre in the historical region of Lorraine and Burgundy
- Visiting world famous heritage castles in the Loire valley
- Attending oenology lessons in Bordeaux
*Students earn up to 10 ECTS credits thanks to classes in marketing, design, sustainable development, distribution of luxury products.
Cost: 2 500 Euros per student (including tuition, shared accommodation, meals from Monday to Friday, company visits, cultural visits, transportation during the program).
PS: Transportation from the students’ home country to Nancy is not included and will be at the students’ expense.
Please find attached the program brochure.
For any further details, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com (USJ) and firstname.lastname@example.org (at ICN)