Theirworld, and Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University are planning to open applications on the 17th of February for 20 online MBA scholarships.
They are open to refugees living in Lebanon and disadvantaged Lebanese nationals.
For more details please see below and visit: ebsglobal.net/lebanon-scholarship
More about the MBA scholarships
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is the global benchmark qualification for business and management.
- The scholarship is open to refugees in Lebanon (of all nationalities) and Lebanese nationals.
- Successful candidates will study online in Lebanon. No travel is involved in the programme.
- The language of study is Arabic and/or English.
- Students will receive tablets or laptops with downloaded materials, so a permanent internet connection is not required.
- Students will benefit from local academic support.
- Exams will be held in Lebanon.
- They will be awarded a Masters of Business Administration degree from Heriot-Watt University.
About the project partners
- Theirworld is a UK charity committed to ending the global education crisis. We have been working to strengthen education systems in Lebanon since 2013.
- Edinburgh Business School is part of Heriot-Watt University, with campuses in the UK, Dubai and Malaysia and local presence in six continents. The School provides business education opportunities globally and has over 10,000 active students and 20,000 alumni across 166 countries.
If you have questions or comments, please contact the Global Refugee Forum Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.