Available Erasmus+ student mobility scholarships to Panteion University in Greece for USJ's Political Sciences, History and Sociology students.
The Erasmus+ scholarship covers :
- flight ticket cost (up to a certain limit)
- monthly allowance of 800 or 850 euros
Application procedure :
- Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website
- Collect the info regarding the courses and choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ
- Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form
- Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ
- Bring it to USJ’s international relations office located at Rectorat USJ, Damascus street, facing the French embassy.
- USJ’s international relations team will send your official NOMINATION to the host university
- The host university will then contact you in order to proceed with their own application
For further info about the deadline and other inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158