Communication & Marketing Manager
- Reports directly to the president of the foundation
- Is responsible of the whole communication means at Fondation Diane
Roles and responsibilities:
In line with the mission, activities and projects of Fondation Diane, and in compliance with is philosophy, the Manager should handle online public relations, information output, press releases and media requests, social media community management and advertising for Diane Foundation and its subsidiaries in addition to a variety of affiliated start-ups and projects
Communication & Marketing:
- Develop & implement a communication & marketing strategy
- Build and manage a creative, dynamic, consistent Marketing & Communication team
- Search for the best service providers in case of Communication & Marketing outsources products and services
- Build a creative, dynamic, consistent, and interesting social media voice.
- Prepare press releases for events
- Prepare campaigns in line with FD vision, mission and values;
- Coordinate and maintain website and social media platforms
- Connect with the institutions, embassies, NGOs, and any component of the society that could be of visibility for us in our country and abroad.
- Explore all communication means for better visibility
- Oversee all internal and external communications for the Fondation Diane, ensure its message is consistent and engaging, including media reports, press releases, social media content and marketing materials.
- Develop advertising opportunities and media ties
- Secure sponsorship to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing projects.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and ROI.
- Familiar with driving income growth, preferably in green and sustainable development sector
- High drive for Eco citizenship
- Experience in managing teams to deliver on communication & marketing outcomes
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English, French and Arabic
- Degree in digital marketing
- 5 years of experience in communication & Marketing
Contact : Mme Nathalie Maroun firstname.lastname@example.org 76-470421